Super Sketch Bob
- The game has black bars around it/part of the screen is cut off.
- In order to resolve this, pause the game and go to the Options menu. Change from Fullscreen – Centered to Fullscreen – Letterbox or Windowed mode and that will resolve the issue.
- Linedraw Platforms and other objects are behaving strangely.
- Your system is limiting the game’s frame rate. In order to run properly, Super Sketch Bob requires that your monitor run at around 60 Hz. Please see this article on how to change your monitor’s refresh rate: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-your-display-refresh-rate-in-windows-c8ea729e-0678-015c-c415-f806f04aae5a
- How can I report a bug?
- Post about it in the Bug Tracker thread on Steam or email us.